One of the most important aspects that have to be clear when making one volunteer is that in exchange for giving your time and effort must ask a series of specific rights that will make your job easier and safer. That’s why we want to summarize some of them. Have them present!
- You have the right to receive information and ongoing training to exercise your functions during the term of the project.
- You have the right to have the materials you need for it.
- The right to receive non-discriminatory treatment and respect for your freedom, privacy and dignity.
- You have the right to participate actively in the organization to which you belong, collaborating with its internal structure.
- You have the right to be assured in case of accident or illness if any of these two circumstances have to do with the performance of your tasks as a volunteer or volunteer.
- Although it is not a paid activity, the expenses should not run on your own; You have the right to request your refund.
- The right to guarantee the necessary conditions of safety and hygiene, according to the characteristics of the activity you are performing.
- Right to treat you with respect and dignity.